kaffe inconsistency during compilation of sawt

Henry Katz hkatz at hkatz.dialup.access.net
Wed Apr 2 22:07:31 PST 1997

Ok here's two different signatures for the same function:

extern char*	makeCString(Hjava_lang_String*);
  line 84 /usr/local/include/kaffe/native.h

#ifdef KAFFE
extern char *makeCString(stringClass *);
#endif

   line 77 ../sawt-0.4.1/src/lib/X.h

Ain't gonna work. Any one been down this way before? kaffe is 0.8.3. I'm
on RH 4.0 upgraded to 2.0.27.

TIA,
Henry

--
Enterprise Admin,      | Henry Katz,MS  net: hkatz@{panix,lehman}.com
Systems Engineering,   | ISCS, Inc.     vox: 201.524.4069 fax: 201.524.4349