kaffe in a java-course

Joerg Scheurich aka MUFTI Joerg.Scheurich at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Mon Apr 7 03:33:03 PDT 1997

Hi,

I will give a very short course on java in 2 weeks.
One thing I will show is the velocity of java/JIT-based programs.
I builded a simple bubblesort-Program, but on my Linux-Box (kaffe-0.8.3)
only programs with the stdout-Output-method will work.

Any try to start a applet result in a null pointer assignment, which
seams to have something to do with threads 8-(

Is there a Demo-Program (or a architecture ?) where java-Applets run
on a kaffe/JIT virtual machine ?

so long
MUFTI