What do you use Kaffe for?

Tim Wilkinson tim at kaffe.org
Mon Apr 7 13:38:34 PDT 1997

Well while I was at JavaOne last week I got to thinking about what people
did with Kaffe.  I have a few ideas from those I met there but wondered
what other people were using it for.

So, if you're using Kaffe for something fun and interesting I'd be really
interested in hearing about it.  You can do this to me personally and
I'll summaries the results, possibly putting them up on a web page.  If
you want to tell me but don't want me to pass this info on then please say.
Also, I WILL NOT SEND OUT JUNK EMAIL USING THIS INFORMATION !  Just so you
know.

Thanks in advance
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel/Fax: +44 181 440 0658
  Kaffe Virtual Machines,               Mobile:  +44 370 621006
  UK.                                   Email:   tim at kaffe.org