biss-awt list selection problems

Peter C. Mehlitz pm at biss-net.com
Fri Apr 25 14:59:05 PDT 1997

> Also, whenever I do pop up a frame with a list in it, I get a second
> window (totally blank) at the top left

That's due to a bug in the peer role of biss.awt.List which has been fixed in
0.88 (the peer ctor of biss.awt.List should look like , for instance,
biss.awt.TextAreas)

With respect to java.awt.Event processing, there was another error with the arg
type for list selection. But the event itself was delivered.

Please check if the widgets work if you use them explicitly (both with respect
to class names and API, e.g. ObserverSockets), e.g. by starting the
biss.jde.LibBrowser.