Any way to use 1.1 or BigIntegers on Linux/Alpha?

Victor Boyko boyko at theory.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Aug 7 11:23:17 PDT 1997

Hello,

I am developing a Java 1.1 application in which the use of BigIntegers
is essential, and I would like to use Linux/Alpha as a development
platform. I know that Kaffe is available for that platform, but, as
far as I know, it does not support BigIntegers.

I would greatly appreciate any information on running JDK 1.1 on
Linux/Alpha (perhaps through EM86?), or using BigIntegers in Kaffe.

Please address replies directly to boyko at theory.lcs.mit.edu, as I
don't regularly follow up these lists.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Victor Boyko