Send fax to Hong Kong at US 20 cents per minute

Randy Stukes rstukes at ent.mrj.com
Wed Aug 20 12:40:55 PDT 1997

At 08:34 PM 8/20/97 +0800, you wrote:

>Through our Email-to-Fax gateway in Hong Kong, you can
> send your fax to Hong Kong at only US 20 cents per minute.
>
> Details can be found in our homepage on
>
> http://www.manbond.com.hk/email2fax.html
>
> Our rates for other area as below:
>
>    City       Areacode       Rate per minute
>
>  Hong Kong    852            US$0.20
>  Macao        853            US$0.50
>  China
>   Dongguan    86769          US$0.65
>   Guangzhow   8620           US$0.65
>   Shenzhun    86755          US$0.55
>   Zhuhai      86756          US$0.65

> IF YOU WOULD RATHER NOT TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL E-MAIL, PLEASE RETURN
> THIS MESSAGE TO ME AND YOU WILL RECEIVE NO FUTURE MAILING FROM ME.
>

> ^D

Randy Stukes                                                             ---
Naviant Technology Solutions                                             ---
200 Galleria Pkwy, Suite 200                                             ---
Atlanta, GA  30339                                                       ---
(770)937-5912  Voice                        (770)951-1966        FAX     ---
(888)290-8342  Pager                        rstukes at naviant.com  e-mail  ---