Configure Question

Paul Rydell paul at rydell.com
Wed Aug 20 14:50:08 PDT 1997

I don't know if this message made it through to the list or not, I hope
I am not repeating...

---

I hate to bother everyone with silly questions but I have been trying
really hard to get Kaffe up and running and have been so far
unsuccessful.

I think the problem is with my configuration - I see the ENVIRONMENT
file created but I am not sure how I am supposed to implement each of
those things... I am running BSDI 3.0 with csh.  Kaffe always complains
with CLASSPATH not defined - but if defined it gets an error saying
"Cannot find essential class 'java/lang/Object' in class library ...
aborting."

Any help would be appreciated,
thanks,

Paul