Kaffe thread implementation

John D. Gwinner gwinner at northnet.org
Fri Feb 21 06:56:24 PST 1997

Pontus:

  I may be interested in seeing this code as well.  I've played with Kaffe
since early versions, but I *may* be going with the MicroSoft Java VM --
it's free, and it allows me to continue to use my existing (C++) source and
just add Java.

  Warning: I'm a very underfunded commercial concern (self-funded) so I may
be interested in using this in a shipping product.

		== John ==