Does anyone have a configuration for m68k/sunos4?

Tchavdar Roussanov troussan at US-Power.com
Thu Jul 3 08:37:15 PDT 1997

Mattias Johansson wrote:

> We are going to port Kaffe to VRTX on m68k. The compilation is made on
> machine different from the target, so we have no possibility to make a
> autoconf. Our strategy is to use Kaffe for m68k/sunos4 as a base when
> porting to VRTX.
> If anyone has a configuration for m68k/sunos4 it would be very good if
> we could have a copy.
> --
>
> /Mattias Johansson <matjo at erv.ericsson.se>
>  Martin Lanzen <lanzen at erv.ericsson.se>

I have the same problem. I'm working on MQX/m68k port of Kaffe.

Any suggestions about configuration when using cross compilers ?
                  Tchavdar Roussanov
                  Software Engineer
U.S.Power, Inc.                    Phone: (612) 826-1111 ext.824
6497 City West Parkway             Fax:   (612) 826-1003
Eden Prairie, MN 55344             email: troussan at us-power.com