Biss-awt vs Swing

Artur Biesiadowski abies at pg.gda.pl
Fri Jul 11 18:47:17 PDT 1997

Have anybody succeded in using biss-awt 0.87 as a renderer for swing 0.2 ?
I know that biss-awt does not work with kaffe 0.9.x, but swing does not
use peers, so maybe it could work.

I have unpacked swing jars (kaffe does not support this yet), but have
problems with UIFactory initialization (it looks for properties only in
jar files ??).

If it is impossible, will upcoming biss-awt support swing ?
(I'm thinking about rendering machine; switching current biss L&F into
pluggable swing theme would be nice, but not extremly important at the
moment)

Artur