Mail reply delays

Alvin Oga alvin at planet.fef.com
Tue Jul 15 18:16:23 PDT 1997

Hi tim...

> Tim Wilkinson wrote:
>
> On Sun, 13 Jul 1997, Sabat wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 13 Jul 1997, Tim Wilkinson wrote:
> >
> > > Oh, and if anyone fancies a drink sometime next week in the San Francisco
> > > area, drop me a line ....
> >

> > Maybe a bunch of us could agree to meet somewhere... I think we all owe
> > Tim a drink.
>
> Erm, how about Saturday evening somewhere?  I'm staying in Mountain View
> (near a car wash everyone knows apparently) but I can drive wherever - though
> whether I can drive back is another matter.... Someone want to suggest a place?

Everyone can meet where-ever....who will be deciding ?

I live in sunnyvale, next to mt view, and donno this "famous carwash"...
( off El cmaino & Shoreline ?? is the one I can think of otherwise there
is more carwashes driving to 101-freeway )...why meet at/near carwash ?
	(
	( there is a reasonable pizza place called Frankie/Johnie/Luigie too
	( but, on a sat night, they'll be packed with Stanford Univ. types

count me in...and we can go to some *mirco-breweries* or english pubs or
irish pubs or other places... :-)

thanx
alvin
408-245-8400