Drinkies

Tim Wilkinson tim at sarc.city.ac.uk
Fri Jul 18 12:42:19 PDT 1997

[If you're not coming for a drink on Saturday in the Bay area I appologies
for the noise]

Okay, so I found this place called the BBC (British Bankers Club) in Menlo
Park which I think offers a convivial drinking atmosphere.  The BBC is on
El Camino opposite the Menlo Park CalTrain station.  I thought about
getting there at 7pm. If you're looking for me, I'm blonde, wear round
glasses and will wear a bright purple shirt.

Hope to see somke people there.

Cheers
Tim

  Tim Wilkinson                          Email:  tim at sarc.city.ac.uk
  Systems Architecture Research Centre,  Tel:    +44 171 477 8551
  City University, Northampton Sq.,
  London EC1V 0HB, UK.                   Fax:    +44 171 477 8587