[ANNOUNCE] biss-awt.0.87 available now

Daniel Veillard Daniel.Veillard at imag.fr
Sun Mar 9 23:52:27 PST 1997

>- it now contains the complete source tree (including the Designer stuff)

  This is VERY GOOD NEWS !

A big thanks to the Biss team for their work and their attitude toward
open systems. I hope that their incomes will allow to continue their
good work on this project.
I hope too that this will lead to a complete free replacement of the
Java classes in a not so distant future.

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard at w3.org      | W3C / INRIA Rhone-Alpes | Today's Bookmarks :
Daniel.Veillard at inrialpes.fr| 655 av de l'Europe      | Linux, WWW, Java,