Does one need gcc 2.7.2 to compile Kaffe under NeXTStep 3.3 m68K?

A Bull in the China Shop of Life feoh at dayroom.org
Wed Mar 12 10:33:43 PST 1997

I've been having heinous problems getting Kaffe to compile with the last 3
versions or so I've tried and I'm wondering - does one need the new gcc?

I've been using the exceedingly ancient out of box gcc.

If the UNIX under NeXTStep were any older it'd be 7th Edition :)

-Chris P.
Frustrated neonate NeXTStep user but crusty long time UNIX person
---------------- Chris Patti ------------ feoh at dayroom.org---------------
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior
 spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive
 with our frail and feeble mind." -Albert Einstein