on our way to JavaOne

Peter C. Mehlitz pm at biss-net.com
Tue Mar 18 02:15:28 PST 1997

Just to let you know.. the biss-awt team is going to be in vacation. Joerg and
I will depart for the US Monday next week (03/24). We will be back by 04/12.

I will try to set up my old CI$ account in order to (infrequently) check the
mail, but most probably you will experience some delays if you try to contact
us. So if you still have something in the queue you would like to ask about
biss-awt, don't hesitate.

We will attend to JavaOne in San Francisco (04/02-04/04). Maybe some of you
will be there too and we could arrange for a birds-of-a-feather session
(talking about Linux-JDK / kaffe / biss-awt ..). Anybody interested in this?

Peter