JNI support?

Per Bothner bothner at cygnus.com
Thu May 15 11:14:39 PDT 1997

> On the subject of which, can anyone advise me whether it is likely to
> be worthwhile to continue work on `kore'?
>
> kore is at ftp://sensei.co.uk/misc/kore-0.0.2.tar.gz in case anyone is
> interested.
>
> It isn't finished yet. The main issue is whether Kaffe will remain
> tied to Sun's classes.zip.

I have not looked at kore, so I cannot comment on it specifically.
(There are at least two projects to replace classes.zip, and I
don't know whihc is better or farther along.  Tim knows more.)
In any case, we *will* need a replacement for Sun's classes.zip.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner at cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner