Sun OS 4.1 ld problem with 0.9.0

Brian Fox bfox at opti.com
Mon May 19 14:58:22 PDT 1997

I just installed kaffe 0.9.0 on a Sparc running SunOS 4.1.3 with
gcc 2.7.2.

The make and make install went smoothly but make test produced ld
errors.

I tried to compile HelloWorldApp in the test directory and got the
following:
>javac HelloWorldApp.java
Library load failed: ld.so: object could not be mapped
Library load failed: ld.so: conflicting usage of dlopen'ed dependents
Library load failed: ld.so: object could not be mapped
Library load failed: ld.so: object could not be mapped
Library load failed: ld.so: object could not be mapped
Failed to locate native library in path:
        .:/usr/local/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/j971/ti/lib:/j971/lib
Aborting.

Any suggestions?

Brian