Hjava_lang_String prototype

Artur Biesiadowski abies at pg.gda.pl
Tue May 20 10:10:01 PDT 1997

There are two different definitions of Hjava_lang_String struct - one in
include/java_lang_String.h and second in kaffevm/baseClasses.h

I'm implementing missing functions for java.lang and java.lang.reflect now
and hit this problem. Which of them should I use ?
I know that they are the same - but compiler protests.

I don't think that such thing should be dependant on internal compiler
struct layout - I don't think that there is a guarantee that they will be
compiled to exactly same order given different definitions.

Which one of them should I use ?

Artur