Kaffe 0.9.0 - SunOS (problems)

Samuel J Oosterhuis soosterh at uoguelph.ca
Mon May 26 08:54:50 PDT 1997

On Sun, 25 May 1997 12:29:50 +0200 (MET DST)
Artur Biesiadowski (abies at pg.gda.pl) wrote:
> On Sun, 25 May 1997, Alex Milanovic wrote:
> > Hi!
> > The Kaffe Virtual Machine didn't succedd in loading the class ToolKit
> > from the biss package (AWT). I looked at the content of the zip file,
> > and the Toolkit class was there, so I really don't understand what's
> > wrong with that class and not with other AWT classes. May be the biss
> > AWT package doesn't behave 100% like Sun's AWT ?
>
> Looking at your -verbose info, it seems that you haven't included biss.zip
> in your classpath (after or before classes.zip)
[some snipped]
> Artur

My CLASSPATH is
.:/usr/local/share/kaffe/classes.zip:/usr/local/share/kaffe/biss.zip

and I have the exact same problems as described by A.M.  I, as well, would
appreciate any suggestions as to how to get this working on the SunOS.
thanks
samuel