kore 0.0.3

Bart Anderson banders at switch.rockwell.com
Tue May 27 08:27:18 PDT 1997

FYI,
In case you haven't heard, from MS's WebBuilder, I saw there's new
virtual machines being distributed after having found respectively
17 and 24 anomalies with MS's and Netscape's? virtual machines?
The important point is that there seems to be some code out there that
finds problems with VM's, developed by some group at a university
CO?
Just my $.02
	Bart
Opinion's my own and may be a reflection of my poor memory. All
proprietary names are owned by their respective owners. I disclaim all
knowlege of myself or anyone else. (Just covering myself!)
P.S.
THere is no warranty express or implied in the use of this material.
Use of this information is at the sole discression of the recipient and
their responsibility.