Sun's Tests

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.ntnu.no
Wed Nov 12 03:05:11 PST 1997

* Martin Herdieckerhoff
| On Tue, 11 Nov 1997, Clark Evans wrote:
| - Some companies have these test suites. It is unlikely that one of them
|   would be willing to use them for testing Kaffe. But just given this
|   case: Would their license allow them to do so?

Sound very unlikly. I haven't read the license, but it seems odd that
Sun should hold on to the test suites so hard if a company could buy a
copy and offer tests for retail/free.

| -- Martin
|
| Disclaimer:  The opinions expressed are my own and not those of my employer.

PS: I only speak for myself.
--
Preben Randhol                    | Linux was made by foreign terrorists
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | to take money from true US