JavaOS

Luis L. Fernandez luisl at iit.upco.es
Sun Oct 12 23:57:34 PDT 1997

Hi,

	I've listening your discussion about a new Java-OS and
micro-kernels design....

	Well, in the Computer Science Department at Utah University
you can find the answer to this discussion. They have already
developed a Java-OS using a library with provides you a toolkit to
build OS named OSkit upon and Intel ix86 architecture. I've used it
and it's really good. The OSKit code it's free and it's available in

http://www.cs.utah.edu/projects/flux/oskit/

They are kernel hackers and they have redesigned the Mach micro-kernel
to run fine (search about Fluke project).

I hope this message seems useful to somebody ;-)

Best Regards,

	Luis.

---------
Luis Lopez Fernandez