Graphics

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.ntnu.no
Sat Oct 18 03:35:46 PDT 1997

I've tried to run a small java-program in X Windows. It works with the
ordinary java interpreter, but when I try to run it with kaffe there is just
a lot of error-msgs. It is only a small window with a button on it. Nothing
fancy. Kaffe works great with programs that only outputs text to STDOUT
though. Is there some thing I need ? I have installed the biss and eplch packages.

Thanks in advance

:info
Kaffe 0.9.1
Platform i586 with RedHat 4.2 Linux
Kernel 2.0.30

--
Preben Randhol                    | Soldiers are followers to the
Tlf:   73940929    Arb: 73594076  | extreme.