remove

David Wozmak wozmak at tiac.net
Mon Oct 27 14:00:33 PST 1997

Hey, folks!

I'd like to poke my pointy little head in here and remind everyone that,
since this is a listserv, posting a "remove" message to this list to
respond to the spam that came in here, is not going to accomplish anything.
Nor will sending a "remove" message to the spammer with your email
address.  The spammer has 'kaffe at kaffe.org' listed as the recipient, and
doesn't know a gosh-derned thing about all of you individually.

and if any of the seven or eight of you  that DID reply to the list with
remove messages, wants to be removed from the listserv, you should follow
these directions:

send the following command in email to
<kaffe-request at soi.city.ac.uk>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <Majordomo at soi.city.ac.uk> with the following

    unsubscribe kaffe your_name at your_provider.