Finally...help with

worldwidepromotions at mfcnet.net worldwidepromotions at mfcnet.net
Thu Oct 30 12:20:50 PST 1997

building a great Web Site at an unbelievably low price.
from: sitehelp at worldwidepromo.com

Many people would like to put their business on the Web but are
frustrated trying to do it themselves or getting someone else to do it
all at a reasonable price.

If you want to do it yourself and just need a road map for how it
is done. We can help.

If you have been working on a site and it isn't coming together the way
you would have liked. We can help.

If you don't have a clue about Web Site design and don't want anything
to do with it, but want a great site. We can help.

We can show you examples of sites we have done and explain how we did
them or we can take your idea and put it on the Web without anything
from you but input.

We offer custom sites with high quality graphics from our extensive
graphics libraries. Together with copy writing and design capabilities
we combine the use of the latest advances in the media to produce sites
that are interesting, informative and captivating.

Please reply at:        sitehelp at worldwidepromo.com
..so we can help you get the job done.