Building Kaffe on Linux-axp

Stephen Williams steve at icarus.icarus.com
Fri Sep 12 21:39:53 PDT 1997

mrl at riscan.com said:
> I've just dl'ed kaffe 0.9.1 and tried to build it on my alpha-linux
> box (PC164, RHL 4.1, kernel 2.0.27 with patches applied), but could
> not.

I also was unable, and I got the same error messages. And I also got
no response. I was intending on porting kaffe to a freestanding target,
but I couldn't get it to go on a supposedly supported target a Linux/alpha
machine. No working baseline to start from.

Oh well.

If you hear anything, let me know, OK?
--
Steve Williams
steve at icarus.com
steve at picturel.com

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.  But I have promises to keep,
And lines to code before I sleep, And lines to code before I sleep."