Kaffe mirrors

Matthias Hopf mshopf at cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Apr 2 07:18:20 PST 1998

Hi Tim!

> I'd like to get the mirror list updated since the current one is badly broken and
> out of date.  If you actively mirror Kaffe can you let me know please (and where to
> find the mirror).  I'd also appreciate it if any mirrors now pointed at

You will find our current mirror at
   ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/source/Java/kaffe/
or
   http://www.ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/source/Java/kaffe/

> ftp.transvirtual.com:/pub/kaffe rather than anywhere else.

What will be with kaffe.org? Will the domain vanish sometime?
And what about the older versions of kaffe (0.7.x-0.9.x)?
They are not on transvirtual's server right now.

I also miss a clear sentence about kaffe's status change in the
www.kaffe.org home page. Best together with a link to transvirtual.

CU

Matthias

--
    //             |   Matthias Hopf - "Hoeppel"   |    _      __
\\ //    Amiga     |  student of computer science  |  _|cience |-iction

 EMail:  mshopf at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
 Aminet: ftpamiga at epix.rrze.uni-erlangen.de
 WWW:    http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/user/mshopf/