Solaris questions

Mike Boilen mgb at cs.brown.edu
Tue Aug 18 09:34:54 PDT 1998

I have two questions about using Kaffe on Solaris 2.6.
1) Has anyone had any luck with the AWT?  I ran WidgetsDemo from a
fairly recent snapshot (5 days old I think), and I didn't see anything.
My window list showed that a window was created, but I just couldn't
find it.  Has anyone had more luck (I hope)?

2) I noticed in the ChangeLog that UNIXProcess is no longer Solaris
compatible.  Could someone familiar with UNIXProcess expand on this
(read I'm interested in fixing it, if someone can point out where it is
broken).

Thanks

Mike