CaffeineMark 3.0

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Sat Aug 29 14:39:01 PDT 1998

 I doubt though that that's the only problem.  If I try to run
appletviewer runtest.html, Kaffe runs out of memory after a while.
Given the stacktrace, I would not be surprised if that's because of
a bug in StringTokenizer (that's best case, worst case is we keep
floating garbage):

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        at java/lang/StringBuffer.ensureCapacity(130)
        at java/lang/StringBuffer.append(59)
        at java/io/StreamTokenizer.nextTokenType(161)
        at java/io/StreamTokenizer.nextToken(82)
        at kaffe/awt/AppletViewer.<init>(71)
        at kaffe/awt/AppletViewer.main(266)

In general, how do applications relying on the 1.0 event model
fail in kaffe?

	- Godmar