JDK 1.2 security manager for Kaffe?

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Tue Aug 4 10:32:10 PDT 1998

 Dan, I think everybody was just waiting for you to subscribe to this
list and build it. ;-)

I personally know of no such immediate plans.  You might also be shocked
to learn what the current state of (non-1.2) specific security in Kaffe is.
(public/private/protected? what's that?)

If you want to get involved, I recommend you use the current CVS repos.
The archive says how to access it.

	- Godmar