Linux problem with AWT

Mike Plummer plunger at apg.philips.com
Fri Aug 14 04:16:07 PDT 1998

Please see my reply to Philippe Verdier. The problem was apparent even in the
AWT test applications in the Kaffe distribution.

--
Regards, Mike

 Mike Plummer.   Consultant Engineer,  Multimedia Systems Group
 Advanced Projects Group, Philips C.E. Redhill, Surrey UK RH1 5HA
 Phone: +44 (0)1293 81 5235            Fax: +44 (0)1293 81 5050
 Email: plunger at apg.philips.com        Mobile: 0410 414068
 Compuserve: 100137,3545 OR mike_plummer at compuserve.com
 He was a wise man, that invented beer. Plato