bugs in stackTrace.c

Godmar Back gback at cs.utah.edu
Wed Aug 26 15:25:12 PDT 1998

 Hi Stefan,

I don't think it is possible for meth to ever become 1.
It either points to a valid method or is NULL.  Look at how
stackTrace.h finds the method.  For the translator, findMethodFromPC
won't return 1.  For the interpreter, TnextFrame in
systems/unix-jthread/internal.c maps the JNI frames with Method==1 to
NULL.

Can you construct an example where this failure occurs?
I did not understand your NonExistingClassName example.

	- Godmar