Kiev & out-of-memory

Maxim Kizub max at immsp.kiev.ua
Wed Dec 9 05:58:47 PST 1998

Hello.

That inflate bugfix saved me about 20Mb memory. Let's find another
bug like this ! ;-)

I'm now adding "cleanup()" method to completly destroy
AST tree, to ensure, that GC can collect as much as possible.
After that... Let's try to find source of the rest memory leaks.

PS I wrote a simple test program to check object's size.
It's 16 bytes for Sun's jdk linux port (a year ago under Solaris
I got 12 bytes...), and 18 bytes for Kaffe. This shows, that
this cannot be the source of huge memory requirement.