Indenting/formatting Kaffe's source code (was Re: Codeing style questions)

Tal Davidson davidsont at bigfoot.com
Fri Dec 18 08:55:39 PST 1998

Hi,

Derek's letter raised an interesting proposal in my mind. I hope it will be
helpful for Kaffe:

I am the creator of Artistic Style - an open-source indenter and formatter
of java, C++ and C source code files. Artistic Style has been out for almost
half a year, and has a growing user-base of thousands of programmers
worldwide. Moreover, I am being helped by a  growing active
bug-tester/contributer base, and all of us are working in the pure interest
to create the best formatter/indenter possible, for the pure joy of it.
Artistic Style is currently indenting/formatting the source files of MANY
MANY different projects, from open-source projects - to commercial companies
worldwide.

Perhaps the programmers of Kaffe would be interested in formatting Kaffe's
code to a uniform format, or just prettyfying their source code, using
Artistic style.

Artistic Style's URL is:
http://www.bigfoot.com/~davidsont/astyle

Enjoy!