some questions

Michael Schroeder guest80 at himh1.hi.bosch.de
Fri Jan 16 00:23:34 PST 1998

I would like to know if there is a kaffe port for the Hitachi H8 series.
Is there anyone who can tell me ?????

At the moment I use kaffe 0.92 under linux which works fine as long as I
use dynamic bindings. I wantet to compile it statically by using
configure --with-engine=intrp /*for interpreter*/ --enable-staticlib

configure worked fine, but when I compiled using make I get the
following error:
/usr/i486-linux/bin/ld cannot open -lkaffe_native: No such file or
directory

I am currently using GNU Make v 3.76.1
                     gcc        2.7.2.1

If I wanted to port kaffe to some other machine, which files would need
to be changed ? (only for the interpreter)
Which files are native code ??
How much memory should the target system have ?

Hope someone can help me. Thanks.

Michael