small bug toolkit.h: but in img.c

Bryan Mann bmann at whistle.com
Tue Jul 14 11:30:28 PDT 1998

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Peter C.Mehlitz wrote:

> Marcus,
>
> try to get libjpeg-6b (e.g. via ftp.uu.net/graphics), you need it in order to
> load images via file or URL.
>
> -- Peter

Marcus,

I had the same error and have libjpeg installed.  I noticed that the
include file is installed on my machine in /usr/local/include and that
that needed to be added to the INCLUDES in the Makefile.

kaffe-1.0.b1/libraries/clib/awt/Makefile

I haven't tried to go further with what part of configure is broken
but guess that this is becuase I chose not to install in /usr/local.

Hope that helps.

For me kaffe is dumping core.  I'm running FreeBSD 3.0 current.

Bryan.