m68k/Amiga porting

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Fri Jul 17 05:59:53 PDT 1998

>I thought about doing an Amiga port of Kaffe. To avoid duplicate effort, I
>would like to ask if there are others working on such a port.

If there are no one who is doing Amiga port, please use m68k/sunos4
as base. It works in some sence, and sysdepCallMethod does not use
so many assembly languages. Actually, while doing regression test,
it does not pass for DeadThread, ExecTest, KaffeVerifyBug, ReflectInvoke,
and GCTest. Oh, I forget to say that it can not do compile :-<

Kiyo