Kaffe Patch Archive???

Raffaele Sena raff at aromatic.com
Sat Jul 25 07:59:13 PDT 1998

On Sat, 25 Jul 1998, Alicia da Conceicao wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> I finally have some time to build kaffe 1.0b1 on my NetBSD-i386 box.
> Kaffe 1.0b1 has been released a few weeks ago, and during that period,
> numberous bug fix patches have been posted to this mailing list.
> Unfortunately, it would appear that none of these have made it to
> transvirtual.com, which still has the original buggy release.
>
>      In order to make it easier, has anyone put together some type of
> archive of kaffe 1.0b1 patches?  Do these patches still work properly,
> when they are combined with each other?  Has anyone put together a new
> distribution of kaffe 1.0b1 uses the patches?
>
> I would very much appreciate any help anyone can offer.
> Sincerely, Alicia.

	This mailing list is archived at:

		http://rufus.w3.org/tools/Kaffe/messages/

	so, you should be able to recollect all the patches posted here.

	And Transvirtual is mantaining a distribution containing most
	of the patches. Checkir the download page for the kaffe daily
	snapshot:

		ftp://ftp.transvirtual.com/pub/kaffe/kaffe-snap.tar.gz

-- Raffaele