StringTokenizer bug?

Peter C. Mehlitz peter at transvirtual.com
Sun Jul 26 06:51:38 PDT 1998

On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Juergen Sonnauer wrote:
>The following example shows a bug which i cannot resolve at the
>moment. It might be in the class StringTokenizer or in the native
>AWT layer...

...picked up my magic word "AWT layer"..

What exactly do you mean by "shows a bug". I get the following output:

$ k TestIt
Key: one, Value: Hello
Key: two, Value: Party
Key: three, Value: Fun
Key: four, Value: Beer
drawString: Party
drawString: Party

and the Canvas shows "Party Party", as it is supposed to do. Just add a printf
to the libraries/awt/X/gra.c graDrawString() to see what gets in there (jchar
wise) and let me know.

Can anybody else reproduce this?

--
 Peter Mehlitz                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
 Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     +1 510 704 1893
 http://www.transvirtual.com           Email:   peter at transvirtual.com