RELEASE] Kaffe 1.0.0

Robert S. Thau rst at ai.mit.edu
Wed Jul 15 05:45:59 PDT 1998

Peter C. Mehlitz writes:
 > It is a superset of Java (brings in parametric polymorphism) - there should be a
 > link on our "links" page.

Is it a superset of the JDK 1.0 or JDK 1.1 Java languages?  (The main
difference would be support of the new nested class syntax, which was
introduced as syntactic sugar in the JDK 1.1 javac.  I've tried
reading through the web pages describing pizza, but neither the docs
for pizza itself, nor GJ, a subsequent effort by the same group of
people, explicitly address the question, though they do mention that
some of the objects it generates behave strangely when interrogated
via the JDK 1.1 reflection API).

FYI, there's a U.S. mirror of the docs at
http://www.math.luc.edu/pizza

rst