ML

Daniel Veillard Daniel.Veillard at w3.org
Wed Jul 15 09:02:00 PDT 1998

Quoting Kiyo Inaba (inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp):
> >As far as I know, kaffe at transvirtual.com and kaffe at rufus.w3.org
> >are the SAME mailing-list ...
>
> One funny thing is, I did not receive mail message whose subject
> is 'RELEASE Kaffe 1.0.0' from Tim. I noticed Kaffe 1.0.0 is
> released by some mail on kaffe at rufus.w3.org ML for reply to
> this original message.
>
> Am I the only one who does not receive original mail?

  Well, first I host the kaffe mailing-list on rufus.w3.org for approximately
9 months now, kaffe at kaffe.org is (was ?) an alias, kaffe at transvirtual.com too
I guess.
  Second, Tim sent the announcement once, on kaffe-announce so people on the
list just subscribed to kaffe ML were taken by surprise ...
  You can read the announcement at

    http://rufus.w3.org/tools/Kaffe/announces/0001.html

 i.e. on the kaffe-announce archive, kaffe ML archives are at

    http://rufus.w3.org/tools/Kaffe/messages/

and a full archive in mbox format updated every days is available at

    ftp://rufus.w3.org/pub/kaffe/mail/archive.mbox

FYI, the kaffe list contains approximately 600 persons, and the mail server
    on rufus handled around 100 MBytes of data this night mainly due to the
    traffic on kaffe list :-)

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard at w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,