Biss JDE ?

John A. Kassebaum JKassebaum at Escient.Com
Fri Jul 17 09:55:40 PDT 1998

I saw the pretty pictures of the Biss-JDE on the Transvirtual Website
and
I'ld like to try it out.  I was (unfortunately) totally unable to get
any part of
the biss-awt-0.94 stuff working with Kaffe 1.0b1 on Redhat Linux 5.1.
Is there some trick to this, or do I not have the proper distribution?

Any hints?  Is there a working JDE available?

-John

--
John A. Kassebaum   Software Engineer, Escient LLC
mailto:J.Kassebaum at Escient.Com, mailto:J.Kassebaum at Computer.Org