Kaffe Patch Archive???

Ben Laurie ben at algroup.co.uk
Sun Jul 26 08:43:23 PDT 1998

Peter C. Mehlitz wrote:

> >       but as I would think that the 1.0.b1 is widely distributed, a
> >       patch from 1.0.b1 -> snap updated dayly would offer the easiest
> >       way for people to get in sync. Is cvs able to produce such a
> >       patch via cron.
>
> That should be feasible.. Good idea.

Its easy - so long as you remembered to tag 1.0.b1 ...

cvs diff -u -r RELEASE_1_0_B1

should do the trick. What we actually do with Apache is snapshot the
whole source, instead of diffing it - bigger download, but less messing
about to use it.

You could also make the CVS repository available via CVSup, which I'm
told is particularly nice for those with slow connections.

Cheers,

Ben.

and Technical Director|Email: ben at algroup.co.uk |

WE'RE RECRUITING! http://www.aldigital.co.uk/recruit/