Sun3

Bertrand Guiheneuf kaffe@rufus.w3.org
Wed Apr 1 07:22:13 PST 1998

\\ Anyone out there have an old working Sun 3 they don't want.  I'd like to
\\ get the m68k JIT working again but I don't have a platform.  I can
\\ collect if your in the Bay area.  While I'm at it I'd quite like an
\\ Alpha box :-)
\\
\\ Thanks
\\ Tim
\\

After abusing (free software-) users and developpers credibility, Kaffe-Biss authors ask us for our own machines.
Do you plan to ask us for nights with our wives :-)

	Bertrand

--
IMPORTANT:
Les propos ci dessus n'engagent que moi, ils ne representent

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36
  				http://Bertrand-Guiheneuf.home.ml.org
  Projet FRACTALES
  INRIA Rocquencourt,  BP 105 78153 LE CHESNAY Cedex - FRANCE