Thread support in 0.10 on OpenBSD

Tank (SPM) tank at pencom.com
Tue Mar 31 11:42:50 PST 1998

Greets all-

I'm running an OpenBSD(i386) machine, and have had trouble using Kaffe
starting with .091.  I recently pulled down the 0.10 distribution, and
compiled cleanly, however executing kaffe simply exits.

I started stepping through the code, and find that it blows up when
trying to start the finalizer thread (the first thread activation in the
system).

At this point, it calls (*Kaffe_ThreadInterface.create()).

I'm a little green when it comes to working with pointers to functions,
and haven't been able to locate the source it calls at this point... If
someone could direct me appropriately, I'd sure appreciate it.

TIA.