Static libraries on Linux

Aleksey Sudakov zander at RelevantKnowledge.COM
Thu Mar 26 08:23:27 PST 1998

Hi,

Yesterday I tried to compile kaffe on Linux with --enable-staticlibs
configuration option and I've got the same problems with makefiles as I
reported previously for OpenStep.

Anyway, after fixing makefiles and after compiling I've got a binary which
still require libkaffevm.so. What is everybody else experience on that
matter?

Another thing is that I tried to run JavaServerToolkit (JST) 1.1.x using
kaffe and right after start-up it caught Method not implemented Exception. Is
there anyway to figure out what method is not implemented? I cannot use jdb
with JST.

Regards,
Aleksey