Thread support in 0.10 on OpenBSD

Tim Wilkinson tim at transvirtual.com
Tue Mar 31 19:39:18 PST 1998

Seems to me that someone just need to sit down on the various platforms
and work out where the stack pointer should go.  This is going to work
just fine (well okay not for AIX perhaps) and it's a one time deal
(assuming I don't do any other mad changes).  I've done if for the
platforms I've got access to and if their problems on other I'm more
than happy to do it on those too (if someone can let me have access).

Cheers
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     +1 510 704 1893
  Berkeley, CA, USA.                    Email:   tim at transvirtual.com