Seeking debug tips for Kaffe on NSPR

Godmar Back gback at fast.cs.utah.edu
Tue May 26 11:09:40 PDT 1998

 Robert,

I just glanced at the NSPR specification, and it would be really nice if
you could discuss the port some time on this list, if you have the time.

For instance, I read that they provide a malloc/free, but it didn't become
immediately clear how that will tie in with the gc.
Also, how does thread stopping work?  Do threads have to check periodically?

As for the licensing issue:  what prevents Transvirtual from distributing
Kaffe under the Mozilla Public License?  Would that protect Transvirtual's
interests?  Would that solve the dilemma?

	- Godmar