JNI implementation

Per Bothner bothner at cygnus.com
Tue May 26 17:31:44 PDT 1998

> I know that I'm boring asking this question every 6 months, but what is
> happening with gcc java compiler and c++ to java interface (native++) ?

It is getting there.  We are discussing when and what to release,
but in any case it is not yet ready.  Exception handling is almsot
there, but not quite.  The C++/Java native interface is working
to the extent that we are using it to implement standard native
methods, but (for example) does not yet support calling Java methods.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner at cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner