error running make install on NT4.0

Brent Thompson brent at complex.is
Sun Nov 1 08:10:17 PST 1998

Ok, I've tried the following suggestion and I still get the same error.
I'm installing from the Cygnus gnu-win32 comand line.

It makes all the the
libs except for  libnative.a. and and libmanagement.a,  I get an error which
says that
libnative.a.1.00 no such file or directory,  whereas before I got the error:
libmanagement.a.1.00 no such file or directory

I've  installed  with the winzip archive,, and with the tar.gz archive.
Winzip gives me
libmanagement.a.100 cannot be found, and the tar.gz archive gives me
libnative.a.1.00 cannot
be found.

I've installed it on linux and it runs just fine,  but I also have to get it
to work on
Cygnus gnu-win32.

Is there something else it the config files that I have to set up?

Thanks